We strive to leave minimal impact on the surrounding environment during our works. We are committed to protecting the environment, supporting the conservation of threatened species and their habitats, promoting sustainable management of heritage artefacts and preventing pollution.
In order to effectively manage and gauge our efforts, we plan and monitor our environmental impact throughout all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Legislation awareness
- Specific Client standards training
- Flora, Fauna and Cultural Heritage identification
- Site environmental control implementation
- Environmental expectations
- Project specific environmental risk
- Asbestos awareness and management
- Identification through risk assessments
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP)
- Environmental Management System
- Record keeping
- Review of projects and environmental issues.
- Lessons learnt register
- Tool box talks
- Review of practices.
- Skilled Management Teams
- Environmentally focused Teams
- Quality Plant and Vehicles regularly maintained
- Waste management